Cellulite is a relentless subcutaneous fat which causes dimpling of the skin that generally shows up on women`s hips and thighs. It is extremely fascinating that, cellulite skin is like the dimpled surface of curds or an orange peel.
Actually, cellulite forms as a cause of unhealthy lifestyle and genetics.
So, here is a very simple and easy way how to get rid of cellulite.
The main ingredient for this natural remedy is apple cider vinegar.
This common ingredient is a powerful remedy against cellulite. The abundance of minerals it contains, like calcium, magnesium, and potassium, stimulate the blood circulation and support the elimination of excess body fluids. This vinegar prevents fluid and water retention around thighs and stomach.
Apple cider vinegar’s healing properties have been known ever since the ancient Rome, Greece, and Egypt. Besides reducing cellulite, it can also stimulate weight loss, and prevent bloating.
To prepare this home remedy for cellulite:
- You need to mix apple cider vinegar and water in 1:2 ratio.
- If you like, you can add some honey. Rub the prepared solution on the skin areas with cellulite, and let it stay for half an hour before washing it with warm water.
- Do this 2 times a day, until you notice positive results.
Here’s one more effective treatment for cellulite.
- Try to wrap the affected area with a plastic wrap and apply a warm towel over it. Let it act for an hour.
- Then, remove the wrap and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- You should repeat the procedure on regular basis until your cellulite is completely gone.
For those who want to lose some weight:
- Blend two tablespoons of apple juice vinegar and one teaspoon of nectar.
- Take the blend twice per day, until you acquire the craved results.