Armpit fat looks really unattractive! It’s the truth; let’s just keep all the “body shaming” issue aside and accept it. If you are not very comfortable wearing a shoulder less or strappy dress, one of the major reason is armpit fat. You have a simple solution to deal with this – just reduce armpit fat!
The exercises listed below are great for both men and women, and can be completed at home or at the gym with minimal equipment. Try completing 4 sets of 10 reps with an appropriate weight—meaning a weight that allows you to perform the exercise with proper form.
The two main causes of Armpit Fat :
- As you become older the skin starts to lose its elasticity and thus begins to become saggy.
- Unfortunately there is not much that we ourselves can do about it.
- If you lose weight, this will help reduce your body fat including the fat around your armpits.
- In addition by doing resistance exercises it will help to tone the targeted muscle.
The exercises we recommend can be done with or without the use of dumbbells (small bar that fits in the hand that has a weight at either end) depending on the exercise.
Best Exercises To Reduce Armpit Fat :
1. Tricep Kickbacks:
How to do it:
- For this exercise you will need 1-2 kg weights. Hold your weights and get on the floor while your knees and toes touch the floor.
- Bend your upper body forward from the hips up and bend your elbows at 90 degree angle.
- Now extend both your arms backwards while your palms facing each other.
- Feel the tension in the triceps and return to the starting position. Do 3 sets of 8-10 repeats.
2. L Raise:
How to do it:
- Shape those shoulder caps and lengthen your arm muscles with a super simple exercise, the L raise.
- These are best performed with lighter weights and great form.
- Stand tall, knees soft, and extend the arms going no higher than the shoulders.
- Not sure if you’re doing it right? If your arms are shaking, you’ve got it!