Smooth skin always looks and feels great, but it can be hard to achieve if you are shaving the unwanted hair with abrasive razors because it leaves your skin abrasive and bumpy.
Fortunately, there are ways to get rid of unwanted hair that don’t involve expensive laser hair removal or abrasive chemicals.
With two natural ingredients, you can get this facial treatment and all you need is a raw papaya and turmeric.
Raw Papaya Remedy for Unwanted Hair Removal
Papaya is one of the active enzymes in papaya. It is capable of breaking down the hair follicle and disallow the growth of hair. Not just this makes your fine hair less visible, however, it naturally peels your skin to give it an improved surface. Papaya is most reasonable for sensitive skin. Accordingly, use crude papaya in one of these two approaches to dispose of your undesirable hair for all time.
To use a raw papaya for unwanted hair removal here are the 2 methods;
First way of using raw papaya for unwanted hair removal…
- Raw papaya paste- 1-2 tablespoons
- Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
- Make papaya paste by peeling and granulating crude papaya piece
- Blend turmeric powder with this crude papaya paste
- Rub your face with this paste for around 15 minutes
- Wash off with water
- Do this for once or twice a week
Second way of using raw papaya for unwanted hair removal…
- Papaya powder- ¼ tablespoon OR Papaya paste- 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder- ¼ tablespoon
- Mustard oil- 2 tablespoons
- Essential oil (any)- 2 drops
- Gram flour- ¼ tablespoon
- Aloe Vera gel- 4 tablespoons
- Combine all the ingredients and blend well to get a thick paste
- Apply this paste to your body part in inverse heading of hair development
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes or till it gets dry
- Take a clean cloth and rub the other way of hair growth
- As the paste dries, remove it with water and pat dry
- Take a few drops of olive oil, lotion or infant oil and back rub the skin with this
- Repeat this thrice a week and proceed for no less than 3 months
You may need to reapply one of the above mask several times over a few weeks to get the full effects and you’ll notice the hair is thinner and in time it will fade away.