3. Vertical Leg Crunches:
How to do:
- Lie on your back with ankles crossed and extend your legs upwards try to touch your toes with hands shown below in the picture.
- Do the same as you done crunches.
- Repeat 10-15 times(3-4 sets).
4. T Raise:
The T Raise is an amazing stability exercise that helps to increase the range of motion and strength all through the shoulder, and it particularly targets the sides of the shoulders and upper back region while tightening and toning the back muscles. It is the perfect solution to the problem of how to lose back fat for women.
How to do it:
- Stand while holding a pair of 2 to 3 pounds dumbbells with your feet placed hip-width apart.
- Now, bend your knees slightly so that you can shift your hips back and lower your torso till it is collateral to the floor.
- Bring the dumbbells close together and turn the palms to face forward.
- Lift the weights up to shoulder height and then lower them down.
- Do 15 to 20 repetitions at a time while keeping your core and glutes engaged the entire time.
5. Twist Crunches:
How to do:
- Lie flat on the floor, keep hands behind your head.
- Legs towards the ground and lift the upper torso of right leg and move your right shoulder towards to left torso on the ground.
- Do this alternatively repeat for 10-15 times(3-4 sets).