9. Side Plank:
How to do:
- Lie down on the ground sideways and lift up the body by supporting your left elbow and left leg.
- Your hip shouldn’t touch on the floor.
- Stay for 30-45 seconds. Once you practiced extend time to 1 or 2 minutes.
- Repeat the same other side too.
10. Bridge Knee Lift:
The bridge knee lift is a useful exercise for toning the lower back, butt, hips, inner thighs and hip flexors. This is an amazing body toning workout that requires no equipment, and it shows fast results.
How to do it:
- Lie on your back with your legs bent and feet placed on the floor, directly beneath your knees.
- Keep your arms by your sides and lift up your hips and keep it aligned with your shoulders, lower back and knees.
- Keep your stomach muscles tightened at all times. Now, raise your right foot off the floor and pull the right knee close to your chest without dropping the hips.
- Lower the foot slowly to the floor in a controlled movement and then lift the left leg and pull the left knee towards your chest.
- Lift each leg 20 times; stopping in the middle if your lower back hurts.