Are you having a hard time trying to fit into the dress you bought last year? Is stomach fat giving you trouble sleeping? If the answer is yes, then you may want to implement some changes in your lifestyle to address it. Stomach fat can result in negative effects to your health if it is not addressed at the right time. For sure, belly fat does not look good on you aesthetically. But the more important reason for you to address it is its long-term effect to your health. You should also want to read this article on why you may not be losing belly fat.
Arguably the best way to lose stomach fat is exercising. If you are really serious about losing weight, you may need to put in an hour of exercise in your everyday routine to target and reduce belly fat. There are some great fat burning ab-exercises and in our article we’ll show you 10 simple exercises you can do at home and reduce your belly fat naturally.
Simple Exercises To Lose Belly Fat:
1. Upper Abs: Crunches on Exercise Ball:
How to do it:
- Sit on a well-inflated exercise ball. For information on what diameter ball to use, read “Ball Size Matters.”
- Place your hands behind your head, and walk your feet away from the ball so your torso starts to roll onto the ball. The ball should support your hips and the curve of your lower back.
- Your legs should form a bridge with your knees bent at right angles.
- Exhale and lift your upper body by about 45 degrees, pulling the deep abs in toward the spine, and return to starting position.
- Don’t yank your neck! Do 25 reps.
2. Plank Crawl Out:
How to do it:
- Stand up tall with your feet together and your core engaged.
- Bend at the hips and try to touch the floor. As soon as your fingertips hit the floor, walk your hands out until you reach a push-up position.
- Crawl your way back up to the starting position by inching your hands backwards and piking your hips up to the ceiling.
- When your feet are flat on the floor, bend at the hips again and lift yourself back up to the standing position.