Even though everyone knows smoking is bad, breaking this unhealthy habit is extremely hard. Almost all smokers have that characteristic, constant cough, and many even develop bronchitis after smoking for a longer period. The best option to prevent and eliminate these conditions is quitting this addiction, but as this is not easy, you have to do something else to prevent or clear your lungs to stop that persistent cough and breathe better.
You might have stopped smoking, but there’s still some tar accumulated in your lungs. This is true even if you have smoked for less than a year.
Those who smoke excessively have blockages in their lungs which results in chest pain. Moreover, smoking disrupts your cell balance, supporting the development of carcinogenic cells in the mouth, throat, and lungs.
What You Should Do:
To prevent and reduce the risk of all these health problems, you have to remove the toxins and tar cigarettes left behind. There are certain foods which contain compounds able to remove these toxic buildups. You’ll not only breathe better, but your risk of lung infections and cancer will significantly reduce. This will also contribute to a healthier respiratory system.
Elixir Which Cleans the Lungs:
To clean your lungs, prepare this simple elixir which requires the following natural ingredients:
- It provides incredible healing powers which can flush out the extra mucus from your lungs and toxins from your respiratory tract.
- One of the best medicinal herbs which help prevent respiratory problems and even helps beat cancer.
- This herb provides a wide range of health benefits due to its rich content of vitamins, minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids. It possesses antiviral, antibacterial, and anticancer properties.
Lung-Cleansing Elixir Recipe:
- 1 small, peeled ginger root
- 1kg of onion
- 400 gr of honey
- 1l of water
- Add the honey in the water and bring to a boil. Then, grate the ginger and slice the onion into pieces and add them to the boiling mixture.
- Once this whole mixture begins to boil, add the turmeric and cook on low heat.
- The mixture should cook until reduced by half.
- Finally, strain the mixture and pour the liquid in a jar. Once it cools, store in the fridge.
How to Use:
- Take 2 tablespoons of the remedy twice a day, before breakfast and two hours before dinner.
- This recipe will remove all the tar accumulated in your lungs and cleanse your lungs.