Hair loss can be a major problem-thanks to pollution, unhealthy food and use of chemical laden products! While you can’t control factors such as heredity, you can definitely make certain modifications to prevent this problem from aggravating.
There are certain hair oils for hair loss that have excellent nourishing properties and here is a list of the best hair oils to prevent hair loss:
OILS TO FIGHT HAIR FALL:
Castor oil can be used on the scalp to help prevent and remedy hair loss and it is effective at this for several reasons. It’s antibacterial and anti-fungal properties make it beneficial against folliculitis, dandruff and scalp infections and its ricinoleic acid content helps increase circulation to the scalp and improve hair growth.
How To Use
- Warm castor oil a bit. You may also dilute it in olive or coconut oil.
- Use a dropper to apply to the scalp. Part your hair right above the ear on one side, add a few drops of castor oil, part again about 1/2 inch from that part, add more castor oil, and so on until you have coated your whole scalp.
- Then, massage for 5 minutes to make sure entire scalp is coated and to help increase circulation. Wash off after 2 hours or keep overnight.
Coconut oil penetrates well within the hair shaft and prevents hair from losing moisture by acting as a sealant. As a result, hair is less likely to suffer damage and stays dense as well as strong.
How To Use
- Massage some warm coconut oil on your scalp every day.
- Once a week, massage more quantity of warm coconut oil on the scalp and hair strands.
- Leave it on for about an hour or two and then wash with a mild shampoo, careful to not wash out all the oil.