Bhringraj oil strengthens the hair by replenishing the hair roots, Inhibits and reduce the formation of split ends and prevents the occurrence of dandruff by reducing scalp itchiness and lessening the formation of flakes.
How To Use
- Bhringraj oil, if applied regularly every night, helps to alleviate a lot of hair problems.
- This light massage done on the scalp can be very beneficial in reducing hairfall.
- Regular massage with bhringraj oil improves blood circulation in the scalp which helps revitalize the hair follicles and promotes growth of hair.
Amla oil acts as a natural conditioner, minimizes hair loss & greying, and leaves your hair looking incredible healthy & Shiny. Amla oil has been used for dry and itchy scalp for long. Learn more about benefits of Amla oil for hair.
ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL
Rosemary oil promotes hair growth and prevents hair loss because it prevents the production of DTH hormone that causes hair follicle shaft to narrow causing hair fall. Using the Oil on hair scalp can help you hold hair for longer. Consult your physician before using essential oils.
How To Use
- Beat an egg yolk and mix that with few drops of rosemary oil.
- Apply this mixture as a mask on hair and keep it for 15 to 30 minutes on hair and then wash off with cold water using a mild shampoo.
- Use cold water to wash off the mask because hot water can cause the egg to stick on hair.
- Mix few drops of oil with coconut oil and use it as an overnight hair treatment.
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
Lavender oil increases circulation of blood in the scalp and also provides an anti-bacterial effect that keeps the scalp free from infections, improving the health of your hair. Consult your physician before using essential oils.
How To Use
- Mix 3 drops of lavender oil, 3 drops of rosemary oil and 2 drops of thyme oil.
- Massage the oil onto a small patch of your scalp before putting it on your entire scalp, to see how your skin reacts.
- If all goes well, massage the mixture into your scalp every night for five minutes, being sure to cover bald or thinning spots.
- If the lavender oil becomes overwhelming to your senses, add a little more of one of the carrier oils to dilute it further.