If you have a flat chest, then you may have found it extremely hard to purchase flattering clothes.
Researches show that many women desire and long for larger breasts. The growth and development of breasts is boosted by the estrogen hormone.
If you are a teen girl you will agree with me that you buy a larger bra size each year since your breast tissues are in a continuous growth. However, some women have underdeveloped breasts that make them uncomfortable.
The reason for underdeveloped breasts is yet to be fully established. However, some people argue that this problem is caused by a decrease in the level of estrogen and an increase in the level of testosterone in the female body.
If you have underdeveloped breasts, then you need not worry any further since there are several breast enlargement exercises that can help reverse this problem.
Breast Enlargement Exercise:
How to do it:
- Lie down on the floor stomach-down with your palms flat against the floor and your arms bent at your sides.
- Keeping your knees straight and your toes on the floor, push up with your arms and raise your torso.
- Keep pushing up until your arms are straight. In the beginning, you can try keeping your knees on the floor to make the push-ups easier.
- Gradually lower yourself back to the floor.
- Repeat the whole cycle again and keep flexing your pectoral muscles.
2. Wall Push Ups:
How to do it:
- This is the easiest-to-do of all the exercises listed here.
- Similar concept with normal push-ups, you just have to use a wall to push alongside instead of the floor.
- Place both your feet away from a wall. Then lay your palms on the wall and bend your arms, like doing push ups.