Are you having a hard time trying to fit into the dress you bought last year? Is stomach fat giving you trouble sleeping? If the answer is yes, then you may want to implement some changes in your lifestyle to address it. Stomach fat can result in negative effects to your health if it is not addressed at the right time. For sure, belly fat does not look good on you aesthetically. But the more important reason for you to address it is its long-term effect to your health. You should also want to read this article on why you may not be losing belly fat.
Arguably the best way to lose stomach fat is exercising. If you are really serious about losing weight, you may need to put in an hour of exercise in your everyday routine to target and reduce belly fat.
There are some great fat burning ab-exercises and in our article we’ll show you 8 simple exercises you can do at home and reduce your belly fat naturally.
Nothing burns stomach fat easier than crunches. Crunches, according to some fitness experts, occupy the top rank among fat-burning exercises. It is high time you start including abs-crunching exercises to your daily routine.
How To Do
- Start by lying down flat with your knees bent and your feet on the ground.
- Lift your hands and then place them behind the head.
- You can also keep them crossed on the chest. Inhale deeply.
- As you lift the upper torso off the floor, you should exhale.
- Again inhale when you get back down and then exhale as you come up.
2. Twist Crunches
Once you get used to the regular crunches, modify the basic crunch to get an even more effective tummy exercise.
How To Do
- Lie down on the floor with your hands behind your head.
- Bend your knees as you would do in crunches, keeping your feet on the floor.
- You have to lift your upper torso while performing crunches. But, in twist crunches, you have to lift just your right shoulder towards the left, keeping the left side of your torso on the ground.
- Again alternately, lift your left shoulder towards the right, keeping the right side of your torso on the ground.
- Repeat 10 times.