6. Bicycle Exercise:
No, you don’t need a bicycle for this. Thinking how you can do this? We’ll tell you.
How To Do
- Lie on the floor and keep your hands either by your sides or behind your head as you do in crunches.
- Lift both your legs off the ground and bend them at the knees.
- Bring your right knee close to your chest, keeping your left leg away.
- Now take your right leg away and bring your left leg close to your chest.
- Keep doing this as if you are paddling a bicycle.
7. Rolling Plank Exercise:
The rolling plank trains the muscles around your abdomen, hip, and lower back.
How To Do
- Position yourself on the floor with your knees and elbows resting on the ground.
- Keep your neck aligned with your spine. Look forward
- Lift the knees up and support your legs on the toes.
- Contract your knees and keep breathing normally.
- This is the plank pose. Stay in this posture for 30 seconds.
Now, start moving to and fro for the next 30 seconds. This is the rolling plank exercise.
- Lie down on the floor sideways.
- Support yourself on your right elbow and right leg. Your elbow should be perpendicular to the shoulder, and the left leg should be above the right leg, keeping them together.
- Keep your knees straight. Your hips should not be touching the ground.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds. Once you get comfortable, you may hold this for one to two minutes.
- Repeat on the other side too.
While you are in this position, you may also lift the leg on the top and bring it down again. This makes the exercise more effective – it works not only your abs, but also your thighs and hips.
8. The Stomach Vacuum:
Stomach vacuum exercises are low-impact exercises that place greater emphasis on breathing instead of increasing your heart rate.
How To Do
a. This is similar to what we call the cat stretch pose. This is also known as the four-point, transverse-abdominal stomach vacuum. Follow the steps mentioned below to do this exercise for reducing belly fat:
- Go down to the ground on all fours, supporting your body on your hands and knees.
- Inhale deeply and loosen your abdomen.
- As you exhale, tighten the abdomen muscles.
- Hold this position for 15-30 seconds.
- Repeat the process.