Mid Morning Snack-
- You can use boiled pulses, green salads, low- calorie fruits or nuts as a snack.
- Take ½ cup melon/cucumber and carrot salad or 20 grapes or a fistful of peanuts/ almonds/ melon seeds.
- Make sure that the calorie consumption is between 50-70 calories.
There are multiple options for vegetarian lunch. You can eat rotis with vegetables or go for brown rice and vegetable gravies or have some roti and rice, according to your preference. Make sure that the calories do not exceed 350 calories. Here are some suggestions for your best vegan diet for weight loss.
- 1 cup brown rice (not to exceed 200 grams cooked rice) and ½ cup mixed vegetable gravy along with one bowl mixed vegetable salad and 1 small bowl raitha or low fat curd. Ensure that the vegetables are cooked using low fat oil and without adding coconut.
- 2 rotis with ½ cup vegetable gravy of your choice and one small cup raitha or green salad.
- You can change the above menu to ½ cup rice, and one roti with vegetable gravy, if you prefer to eat both rice and roti for lunch.
If you feel that your stomach is not full, try having some clear soup before having your lunch.
- Salted lime juice.
- Half cup oats cooked in low fat milk or water.
If you prefer to eat some snacks, you can select any of the mid morning snack or can opt for a half cup of cooked pulses or beans.
Start your dinner with any thin soup. You can eat 2 rotis or one quarter plate upma or 3 slices of brown bread or one bowl of oats at night along with ½ cup vegetable and 1 bowl of salad.
3. Workout Routine:-
Lose weight and get stronger with these fast weight loss and workout tips.
- Warm up for 5 minutes by jogging in one place.
- Start by jump roping for 5 minutes vigorously.
- Then take a break and climb the stair for five minutes.
- Now get on the ground and do 20 push-ups, 20 supermans, and 20 crunches.
So, these are the best weight loss exercises, I hope you find this article very helpful as well as informative. Stay healthy!