3. Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles Using Ice Cubes:
Applying the ice cubes to your forehead wrinkles will improve blood circulation. This helps to deliver important nutrients to the skin cells and returning your skin to its former luster.
4. Get Rid of Crow’s Feet:
Often referred to as laugh lines or character lines, crow’s-feet are an inevitable sign of the natural aging process.
Use Egg Whites:
Egg whites contain proteins that help quickly repair damaged tissues in the skin.
They also contain potassium and magnesium that help in hydrating and stimulating the skin cells for softer, healthier and younger-looking skin. Plus, they help tighten the skin tissues, thus reducing the appearance of crow’s-feet.
Things you’ll need:
- Egg (tightens skin)
Single-Step Treatment: Brush egg white on your skin
- Break 1 egg and extract the whites into a bowl.
- Whisk the egg whites.
- Using a brush, apply it on the outside of your eyes and along the cheekbones.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water.
- Repeat the remedy twice a week for effective results.
5. Japanese Anti-Aging Treatment:
Rice is a cosmetic ingredient with miraculous properties. Rich in vitamin B which stimulates cell regeneration and slows the aging process, it can get rid of wrinkles on the face and neck. Japanese women use the rice mask to prevent premature aging and it’s made only of rice, milk and honey.
- Boil 2-3 tablespoons of rice until tender. Strain the rice and keep the boiled water in a clean bowl.
- Rinse the rice with water, then mix it with a tablespoon of warm milk and then add a spoonful of honey and mix again.
- Apply mask on face and neck and leave it to act approx. 30 minutes.
- Then rinse your face with water that boiled rice.
- You can keep the water boiled rice, up to 4 days in the refrigerator and use it as a toner.