How to deal with loose skin after losing weight naturally? One of the most frustrating aspects of losing weight for both men and women is that after months of diet and exercising regularly you lose the weight but left with pockets of Flabby Skin.
Natural skin Tightening oils provide Healing and Moisturizing properties and helps to get younger looking skin naturally. Here have some natural oils for increase your skin’s elasticity and tighten the areas of lose skin.
How to Massage the Skin Tightening oil?
- Take a cup of the skin tightening oil during your bath and massage it all over your body with firm upward strokes followed by circular motions.
- Try and put as much pressure as your body can take while rubbing in the oil into the skin.
- Allow the body to absorb all the oil in. If needed, you could add a few drops of essential oils that help in skin tightening to your base massage oil.
- Follow this up with a nice body polish or scrub. The granules in the scrub will help slough off the dead skin and also help redistribute the fat.
- They improve the circulation of blood where ever you scrub and that helps in increased collagen production.
Essential Oils for Flabby Skin:
1. Homemade Skin-Firming Body Oil:
- This oil can penetrate deeply into lower layers of skin, then regenerate cells, and increase
the collagen production.
- It also is rich in Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids, retinoic acid, and vitamin C that can help you
to brighten and tighten skin, fade age spots, restore skin’s elasticity, balance oil glands, and reduce
To make this oil mask for tightening up loose sagging skin.
You will need to prepare:
- 2 Tbsp of rose hip seed oil.
- 2 tbsp of sweet almond oil.
- 5 drops cypress essential oil (the powerful firming oil).
- 5 drops geranium essential oil.
- 3 drops frankincense essential oil.
Step by step directions:
- Pour each ingredient into a 2-ounce glass bottle.
- Then you shake to mix.
- While skin is slightly still damp, give this bottle a shake in order to mix these oils well.
- Next, massage a small amount of this oil mixture onto loose sagging skin using circular motions.