What is the Muffin Top ?
Muffin Top is the excess weight that hangs over the waist of your jeans and can be very embarrassing.
Genetics, aging or hormones are just some of the factors that can trigger fat to accumulate at the sides of a woman’s waistline. Although quickly reducing these Muffin Top requires some lifestyle adjustments, it can better your health, since excess fat around your middle increases your risk of health conditions such as breast cancer, heart disease and diabetes. Instead of focusing on spot reduction, which is impossible, focus on losing fat from your entire body, because this will also reduce that undesired muffin top. Below We listed Some Best & Effective Exercises To Reduce Love Handles (Muffin Top).
Exercises To Reduce Muffin Top Fat:
1. Stability Ball Oblique Crunch:
How to do:
- place your feet against a wall for a bit more stabilization, then lay sideways on the ball.
- The ball should be placed under the lower torso.
- Extend the body over the ball, then rise back up crunching the abs and obliques.
- Once you get more comfortable with the exercise, move away from the wall.
2. Bicycle Crunches:
How to do:
- Lie on your back.
- Put your hands behind your ears.
- Crunch to the left and bring your right elbow in to meet your left knee.
- Crunch to the right and bring your left elbow in to meet your right knee.
- Quickly go back and forth between sides as if you’re pedaling a bike.
- Try for three sets of 30 reps on each side.