6. Hip Dips:
How to do:
- Get down into the plank position with your abs tightened.
- Lower into the forearm plank by bending your elbows and coming down on your forearms.
- Now roll to your left side into a forearm side plank and stack your right leg over your left leg. Put your right hand on your hip.
- Now dip your hip towards the floor and lift back.
- Do 10 dips on this side and then roll to the other side and do 10 dips.
7. Side Plank With Tuck:
How to do:
- Lie on your left side with your legs straight. Prop yourself up with your right forearm so your body forms a diagonal line. Lift hips in the air, forming a straight line from your ankles to your shoulders and brace your core.
- While keeping your torso stable, raise your top leg. Without changing the angle of your body, bring your top leg towards your left hand.
- Pause for 1 to 2 seconds and then return to the starting position. Do 10-12 repetitions before switching and repeating on the other side.
8. Butt Lift:
- Lie down on the floor on your back with your feet flat on the floor and knees bent.
- Now lift your butt up until you get a straight line from knees to shoulders.
- Lower down again.
- Do it 15-20 times.