7. Side Lunge:
Lunges are a great thigh exercise, but the side lunge adds a little extra fuel to really target your inner thigh muscles.
How to do :
- Stand with your feet about shoulder width apart.
- Lower yourself as if you are going to sit down on a chair, until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Return to the standing position. Repeat twice, 15 to 20 times.
8. Jump Squats:
This Exercise is very effective for thighs and it mainly concentrates on and cut the fat in the thigh area.
How to do:
- Stand with your feet flat on the ground, hip-width apart.
- Lower yourself toward the ground, then jump into the air as high as you can, landing softly.
- Make sure your behind extends behind you so that your knees don’t move forward past your toes
9. Wall sit:
Wall sit or wall squat is a simple body-weight exercise that will test the strength and endurance of your lower body. But be warned. This exercise works a little different than the typical body weight squats since you’re holding your body in a static position for a certain period of time.
How to do:
- To start, lean against the wall with your feet hip-width apart planted firmly on the ground.
- Your feet also should be about 2 feet away from the wall.Now brace your abs and slowly slide down the wall with your back pressed against the wall until your legs are bent at the 90 degree angle.
- This angle is very crucial because if your thighs are not parallel to the ground, your leg muscles will not get a workout.
- Knees should be directly above your ankles and your back should be touching the wall at all times. Hold this position for 20-60 seconds.