This Article help you reduce the appearance of cellulite on butt in one month naturally. If you have Cellulite, you do not need to worry about it anymore. If you have cellulite, you are actually in the VAST majority. Over 80% of women over the age of 20 have cellulite and all of them don’t want it.
The good news is that you CAN reduce cellulite!
I am going to share with you what cellulite actually is, why you have it and give you some ways to reduce the appearance of cellulite on your butt by some simple exercises in one month.
What Exactly is Cellulite?
Cellulite is dimpled skin that shows up around the thighs and butt. Cellulite results from enlarged packets of body fat deposited deep underneath the skin. When the underlying fat cells balloon up under the skin, it forces the fat right up against the top layers of skin. It pushes everything upwards and creates a visibly dimpled look on the surface.
What Causes Cellulite?
Cellulite forms in areas with the least blood circulation. This fat is relatively hypoxic, which means it is starving for oxygen. With decreased blood circulation, you get less oxygen and nutrition to that area. With that we see a decrease in collagen production so fat cells start becoming larger. They begin protruding through the collagen and become the bumpy fat known as cellulite.
Factors That Influence Cellulite:
- Poor diet
- Crash dieting
- Slow metabolism
- Sedentary lifestyle
How to Get Rid of Cellulite on Butt:
Best Moves That Disappear Cellulite on Butt:
First, you want to focus on butt toning exercises to reduce cellulite on butt.
1. Step up:
How to do it:
- Grab a pair of dumbbells and hold them at arm’s length at your sides. Stand in front of a bench or step that’s about knee-height, and place your left foot firmly on the step.
- Press your left heel into the step and push your body up until your left leg is straight and you’re standing on one leg on the bench, keeping your right foot elevated.
- Lower your body back down until your right foot touches the floor. That’s one repetition. Do all your reps with your left leg, then do the same number with your right leg.
2. Single-leg Hip Raise:
How to do it:
- Lie face up on the floor with your left knee bent and your right leg straight. (Your right leg should be in line with your left thigh.) Now try to make your stomach as skinny as possible and hold it that way.
- Squeeze your glutes and raise your raise your hips until your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees. (Your left leg should stay elevated the entire time.)
- Pause for 2 seconds, as you keep your tummy tight and continue to squeeze your glutes. Then lower back to the starting position and repeat.
- Key pointer: Your torso and hips should move as one unit. So the arch in your lower back should remain the same from start to finish.
- This way, you’re primarily doing the work with your glutes, not your lower back and hamstrings.