If you’re feeling embarrassed or uncomfortable about the shape of your arms, specially so when the weather is warm and you want to wear dresses or sleeveless tops then you’ve come to the right place as we are going to show you how to get rid of arm fat.
The two main causes of flabby arms :
- As you become older the skin starts to lose its elasticity and thus begins to become saggy.
- Unfortunately there is not much that we ourselves can do about it.
- If you lose weight, this will help reduce your body fat including the fat around your arms.
- In addition by doing resistance exercises it will help to tone the targeted muscle.
The exercises we recommend can be done with or without the use of dumbbells (small bar that fits in the hand that has a weight at either end) depending on the exercise.
Exercises For Flabby Arms:
1. Tricep Kickbacks:
How to do it:
- For this exercise you will need 1-2 kg weights. Hold your weights and get on the floor while your knees and toes touch the floor.
- Bend your upper body forward from the hips up and bend your elbows at 90 degree angle.
- Now extend both your arms backwards while your palms facing each other.
- Feel the tension in the triceps and return to the starting position. Do 3 sets of 8-10 repeats.
2. L Raise:
How to do it:
- Shape those shoulder caps and lengthen your arm muscles with a super simple exercise, the L raise.
- These are best performed with lighter weights and great form.
- Stand tall, knees soft, and extend the arms going no higher than the shoulders.
- Not sure if you’re doing it right? If your arms are shaking, you’ve got it!