The process of losing weight on your under thighs is easier than you think. Since your thigh fat is attached to the largest muscle in your body, it is easy for you to lose unwanted fat from this specific area.
Hips and thighs are where most of the unnecessary fat comes home to rest to make your figure unattractive. Hormones, genetics and an unhealthy lifestyle are the top causes of fat accumulated in these areas.
Effective Exercises To Reduce Under Thigh Fat:
This is a very effective exercise to get your thighs into great shape. Push into your heel and return to your starting position. This exercise is very effective for the thigh muscles. It elevates the heart rate and help to burn fat faster.
How to do:
- Stand with your feet slightly apart and flex your abdominal muscles.
- Step forward with your left leg, while your torso stays straight.
- Bend your knee until it forms a 90-degree angle.
Lunges are a great thigh exercise, but the side lunge adds a little extra fuel to really target your inner thigh muscles.
How to do :
- Stand with your feet about shoulder width apart.
- Lower yourself as if you are going to sit down on a chair, until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Return to the standing position. Repeat twice, 15 to 20 times.