Arms Fat looks really unattractive! It’s the truth; let’s just keep all the “body shaming” issue aside and accept it. If you are not very comfortable wearing a shoulder less or strappy dress, one of the major reason is Arms Fat . You have a simple solution to deal with this – just reduce Arms Fat !
The exercises listed below are great for both men and women, and can be completed at home or at the gym with minimal equipment. Try completing 4 sets of 10 reps with an appropriate weight—meaning a weight that allows you to perform the exercise with proper form.
Effective Exercises To Lose Arms Fat :
1. Tricep Kickbacks:
How to do it:
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart, arms relaxed at your sides and holding a 2-5-pound weight in each.
- Weights should be held far enough away so that they don’t hit your thighs. If they do, narrow your stance.
- Bend forward at the hips, keeping a completely straight spine, until you are about halfway to 90 degrees.
- Next, extend both arms as far back behind you as you can, with arms straight and elbows locked.
- Hold for a beat, then return arms to base position.
- Repeat this movement for one minute.
2. Dumbbell Push Press:
How to do it:
- Begin with slight bend in your knee, the dumbbells at your shoulders and elbows at a 90-degree angle.
- Straightening your knees, push the dumbbells directly above your head, keeping elbows close to your ears, and then bringing your arms back to the starting position.
- That completes one rep.