Fat on the body is bad news. It doesn’t just look bad, but these excess pounds bring poor health with it too. It is by now an established fact that obesity can cause a lot of medical conditions, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart diseases, stroke and several others. Several studies and research works have proved this beyond doubt. Obesity can kill self-confidence and bring down morale too, which again can have a long-term negative impact on the mind and the body. But the sad reality is that, we see obesity the world over these days. It seems to be getting worse.
Back fat is probably a more serious condition, as we tend to ignore this. That’s because, we tend to ignore about our backsides. Most people are just worried about their tummy. But that’s not how it should be. We need to know how to get rid of back fat as well with below exercises.
Effective Exercises To Reduce Back Fat:
1. TYI Exercise:
The TYI is one of the fun and easy lower back fat workouts that can be done by almost anyone. The exercise is named TYI because the hand movements mimic the shape of these three alphabets, and it helps to tone all the back muscles at a time – both upper back and lower back.
How to do it:
- Lie down on your stomach holding 3-pounds dumbbells in each hand.
- Lift your chest from the floor by engaging your back and then move your arms up and out to from a T position, next move into a Y position and then change to the I position with arms straight above your head and touching.
- This move targets the rear delts specifically, which is an important back muscle.
2. T Raise:
The T Raise is an amazing stability exercise that helps to increase the range of motion and strength all through the shoulder, and it particularly targets the sides of the shoulders and upper back region while tightening and toning the back muscles. It is the perfect solution to the problem of how to lose back fat for women.
How to do it:
- Stand while holding a pair of 2 to 3 pounds dumbbells with your feet placed hip-width apart.
- Now, bend your knees slightly so that you can shift your hips back and lower your torso till it is collateral to the floor.
- Bring the dumbbells close together and turn the palms to face forward.
- Lift the weights up to shoulder height and then lower them down.
- Do 15 to 20 repetitions at a time while keeping your core and glutes engaged the entire time.