When it comes to appearance, the face is by far the most remarkable body part that others notice first. It is not enough just to pamper your skin externally; a chiseled jaw line and high cheek bones are the trends at the moment that define the face and give it a sharp edge. Facial exercises for toning the face are equally important as physical exercises that help in weight loss and toning the body. Lose fat from chubby cheeks and the dreaded double chin naturally with these easy facial exercises.
The sagginess of the chin that is caused mainly due by increasing age, loss of collagen and excessive weight is called a double chin. Thankfully, the chin and neck can be toned effectively with these face exercises without the need for surgery.
Tips to Reduce Face Fat:
Following these simple tips along with the above-mentioned exercises can help in reducing flab from your face.
- Keep yourself hydrated. A bloated face might be a result of dehydration.
- Plan a diet low in fat and sugar and high in fruits and vegetables.
- Don’t forget to eat breakfast to boost up your metabolism for weight loss.
- Say no to alcohol and smoking.
- Keep yourself active and perform 30 minutes of physical activity on a daily basis.
- Don’t compromise on your eight hours of restful sleep.
Exercises To Lose Face Fat:
Now, get a lean and youthful face, well-defined jaw line and prominent cheek-bones like celebrities naturally without the hassle of surgeries with these easy to do facial exercises.
1. Fish Face:
Fish face tones and stretches your cheek muscles. It makes your cheeks less flabby and your face sleek.
How to do:
- Suck your cheeks and lips inwards and try to replicate a fish face.
- Holding that face, attempt to smile. You will feel a burn in your cheeks and jaw.
- Relax and repeat the exercise.
2. Cheek Lifts:
A wide smile is one of the best exercises to tone the cheek muscles, and the cheek lift exercise is based on the smile movement itself. It helps in toning and firming drooping cheeks and smoothing cheek folds to give you a younger looking face.
How to do:
- Start in a comfortable sitting position and smile as wide as you can and lift yup your cheeks towards your eyes.
- You will sense the stretch and strain in your cheek muscles. You do this exercise by shutting your eyes for a better lift.
- Hold the posture for 15 seconds and relax your face. Repeat it 15 times at a stretch for best results.