The Hips & thighs are one of the first areas that the body stores excess fat on women. For this reason, many women who are overweight are especially unhappy with the appearance of their thighs & Hips. With a combination of strength exercises to target the thighs and hips, a good amount of cardio, and a moderate diet, it’s actually quite simple to slim down and achieve toned thighs. The only hard part is the dedication.
However, by including the following 8 Exercises in your workout plan you will see noticeable changes to your thighs & Hips in a matter of weeks, and finally get that nice thigh gap!
Exercises To Reduce Inner Thigh Fat:
1. Inner-Thigh Blaster:
How to do:
- Stand forearms distance away from a sturdy chair or counter top, holding on lightly with right hand.
- Step feet hip-distance apart, toes pointed straight ahead. Place a soft, small ball (or similar sized pillow) between inner thighs.
- With left hand on hip, lift heels, balancing on balls of feet. Bend knees and lower about an inch (imagine back is sliding down an imaginary wall).
- Press inner thighs into the ball, keeping shoulders stacked over hips, hips stacked over ankles, and core tight.
- Raise hips back up and bring left arm overhead, squeezing the ball with inner thighs. Lower an inch to repeat.
- Do 30 reps, and then turn around to repeat on other side.
2. Adductor squeeze with Pilates ring:
This Pilates move will strengthen your inner thighs and glutes, which weaken with prolonged sitting.
How to do:
- Start by lying on your side with a Pilates ring or squishy ball between the ankles and the arm outstretched with head relaxed.
- Exhale and press the top leg down. Inhale to release. Keep the movement slow and controlled.
- Tip: For a harder movement, reach the top arm to the ceiling.
- Reps: 12 to 15 each side.