The thighs are one of the first areas that the body stores excess fat on women. For this reason, many women who are overweight are especially unhappy with the appearance of their thighs. With a combination of strength exercises to target the thighs, a good amount of cardio, and a moderate diet, it’s actually quite simple to slim down and achieve toned thighs. The only hard part is the dedication.
However, by including the following 10 Exercises in your workout plan you will see noticeable changes to your thighs in a matter of weeks, and finally get that nice thigh gap!
Exercises To Reduce Inner-Thigh Fat:
1. Inner-Thigh Blasters:
The clue is in the title with this exercise. It targets the thighs hard, but it’s a low impact exercise that anyone can do anywhere. Which makes it a great opening exercise to get warmed up.
How to do it:
- Stand next to a chair or counter top that is around waist height.
- Use the counter top or chair to help you balance, and place a small ball or soft cushion between your thighs.
- With one hand on your hip and the other on the counter top for stability, slowly lift your heels off the ground. With your heels raised, bend your knees and lower yourself about an inch.
- Be sure to keep your toes pointed forwards at all times, and keep good form to keep that ball or cushion firmly in position.
- Do 30 reps, then turn round and repeat.
2. Gate Swings:
This move is a great warm-up because it activates your core and stabilizing muscles in addition to targeting those inner thighs.
How to do it:
- Stand on your left leg with your hands clasped behind your head.
- Bend your right knee and swing your leg up and across your body, right foot flexed.
- Without putting your right foot down on the floor, sweep your right leg out to the right side.
- Repeat 10 times back and forth with the right leg, and then 10 times with the left.