Now-a-days, many people suffer for fat in their lower belly even in their young age due to sedentary lifestyle and consumption of high fat and sugary foods. Genetics, structure and age also determine the pattern of fat accumulation in the body.
Losing lower belly fat is a little difficult, but not impossible. The right diet plan combined with exercises may help to lose the stubborn lower body fat.
Exercises To Lose Lower Belly Fat:
1. Inching Elbow Plank:
How to do:
- Begin in an elbow plank position, hands clasped, with your feet slightly wider than hip-width apart.
- Step your left foot towards your hands as you begin to lift your hips up slightly, quickly taking another step in with your right foot, lifting hips a little more.
- Step the left foot in again, lifting your hips higher and then again with the right, so that your hips end lifted high in a pike position.
- Slowly inch back out, reversing the way you walked in, until you return to the starting plank pose.
- That’s one rep. Do up to 3 sets of 5 reps.
2. Slider Knee Tuck:
How to do it:
- From a high plank position with both feet on sliders, brace core and pull both feet in toward your chest.
- Focus on not letting your shoulders hunch and not allowing your upper body to lean forward too much.
- Push feet back to return to high plank starting position.