Are you worry about Back Fat? and Aren’t you able to wear that favorite backless gown of yours because of this? Back fat is a common issue amongst many, and sometimes even creates a problem with one’s posture.
So, how can you get rid of back fat? There are certain exercises that are both simple and effective in removing back fat. Below exercises helps to say goodbye to back fat once and for all!
Best & Effective Exercises To Reduce Back Fat:
Here we enlisted 8 simple back fat exercises. Let’s have a look in to them.
1. TYI Exercise:
The TYI is one of the fun and easy lower back fat workouts that can be done by almost anyone. The exercise is named TYI because the hand movements mimic the shape of these three alphabets, and it helps to tone all the back muscles at a time – both upper back and lower back.
How to do it:
- Lie down on your stomach holding 3-pounds dumbbells in each hand.
- Lift your chest from the floor by engaging your back and then move your arms up and out to from a T position, next move into a Y position and then change to the I position with arms straight above your head and touching.
- This move targets the rear delts specifically, which is an important back muscle.
2. T Raise:
The T Raise is an amazing stability exercise that helps to increase the range of motion and strength all through the shoulder, and it particularly targets the sides of the shoulders and upper back region while tightening and toning the back muscles. It is the perfect solution to the problem of how to lose back fat for women.
How to do it:
- Stand while holding a pair of 2 to 3 pounds dumbbells with your feet placed hip-width apart.
- Now, bend your knees slightly so that you can shift your hips back and lower your torso till it is collateral to the floor.
- Bring the dumbbells close together and turn the palms to face forward.
- Lift the weights up to shoulder height and then lower them down.
- Do 15 to 20 repetitions at a time while keeping your core and glutes engaged the entire time.
3. Bridge Knee Lift:
The bridge knee lift is a useful exercise for toning the lower back, butt, hips, inner thighs and hip flexors. This is an amazing body toning workout that requires no equipment, and it shows fast results.
How to do it:
- Lie on your back with your legs bent and feet placed on the floor, directly beneath your knees.
- Keep your arms by your sides and lift up your hips and keep it aligned with your shoulders, lower back and knees.
- Keep your stomach muscles tightened at all times. Now, raise your right foot off the floor and pull the right knee close to your chest without dropping the hips.
- Lower the foot slowly to the floor in a controlled movement and then lift the left leg and pull the left knee towards your chest.
- Lift each leg 20 times; stopping in the middle if your lower back hurts.