Are you worry about the fat in your hips and Waist ? and the fat between the waist and hips causes a negative impact on self-esteem — especially when trying to look good in tight clothing. When this fat builds up in the stomach particularly, you also have to worry about your overall health. Visceral fat, which packs around the organs, raises the risk for cardiovascular disease.
Hips & Waist Strengthening Exercises:
As important as regular exercise is to helping you slim down your Hips & Waist Fat Quickly. If you are looking to build strength in your hips & waist to slim your figure then here look at 12 best Exercises To Reduce Your Hips & Waist Fat Quickly
1. Waist Whittler:
How to do:
- Starting from your last Liberty Arabesque, lower your left heel (your hips will be slightly open to the right).
- Press your palms gently onto the back of the chair to turn on the triceps.
- Engage the abs and slide your shoulders away from your ears. (The secret to this exercise is to keep the upper body and left leg very still.)
- Inhale and bend your left knee, bringing it towards the chair. Exhale to straighten the leg back out to the midline of the body for a Knee Reach.
- Your leg should remain on the same plane the entire time.
2. Rolling Figure Four:
How to do:
- Sit on the roller and reach your right arm behind you, planting your right hand on the floor a few inches behind you.
- Cross your right ankle over your left knee in a figure four position.
- Slightly shift your weight to the right hip/glute area and roll back and forth a few inches in each direction for about 30 seconds.
- Spend another 30 seconds breathing as you roll in tiny circular movements.
- Repeat on the opposite side.