Are you having a hard time trying to fit into the dress you bought last year? Is Pooch Fat giving you trouble? If the answer is yes, then you may want to implement some changes in your lifestyle to address it. Pooch Fat can result in negative effects to your health if it is not addressed at the right time. For sure, belly fat does not look good on you aesthetically. But the more important reason for you to address it is its long-term effect to your health.
Whether you blame it on aging, genetics, hormones or leading an unhealthy lifestyle, there’s nothing cute about a belly pooch. That protrusion in the lower abdomen often plagues women and is hard, but not impossible, to get rid of. The right exercises can help slim down and tighten your lower stomach. As long as you’re consistent and determined, you can soon say “goodbye” to that belly pooch.
The best way to lose Pooch Fat is exercising. If you are really serious about losing weight, you may need to put in an hour of exercise in your everyday routine to target and reduce belly fat. There are some great fat burning ab-exercises and in our article we’ll show you 9 simple exercises you can do at home and reduce your belly Pooch Fat naturally.
Causes of Pooch Fat :
- Poor Metabolism
- Over Eating
- Dining Late At Night
- Hormonal Changes
- Poor Sitting Posture
- Sagging Muscles
- Sedentary Lifestyle
- Drinking Alcohol
- Immediate Sleep After Meals
Effective Exercises to Reduce Pooch Fat:
1. Inching Elbow Plank:
How to do it:
- Begin in an elbow plank position, hands clasped, with your feet slightly wider than hip-width apart.
- Step your left foot towards your hands as you begin to lift your hips up slightly, quickly taking another step in with your right foot, lifting hips a little more.
- Step the left foot in again, lifting your hips higher and then again with the right, so that your hips end lifted high in a pike position.
- Slowly inch back out, reversing the way you walked in, until you return to the starting plank pose.
- That’s one rep. Do up to 3 sets of 5 reps.
2. Hip Lift:
How to do it:
- Raise both legs up toward the ceiling so that they are perpendicular to your torso and steady yourself by extending your arms out away from your sides on the floor with your palms facing downwards. This is your starting position.
- Inhale and pull your belly button in to your spine. Curl your hips toward your torso as you exhale, lifting your hips a few inches off the floor keeping your legs straight.
- Breathe in as you slowly lower your hips to the ground.
- Repeat 10 times.