How to do it:
- Be seated on a flat bench so that your body is positioned perpendicular to its length. Anchor your body with your bum at all times.
- Grab the back of the bench, drop your torso backwards, and extend your legs forward until your entire body is straight and parallel to the floor.
- Simultaneously pull in your lower abs and crunch your upper abs to form a “V” with your quads and stomach.
- Keep your abs tight, a straight back, and strong posture throughout.
- Repeat for 15-20 reps.
- Once this becomes too easy, increase the difficulty by holding a light weight in between your feet.
5. Bicycle Exercises:
How to do:
- Lie on your back and legs towards floor.
- Extend right leg upwards by bending your knee and left leg towards the ground.
- Do this alternatively, this way you feel padding a bicycle.
- Repeat (2-4) sets with full effort.
6. Rolling Plank:
How to do:
- Take position on your knees and elbows.
- Lift up your knees by supporting your legs on toes.
- This is a plank pose stay for 30-45 seconds.
After that try to move front and backward (rolling plank).