Are you worry about your side fat? Side fats can be embarrassing. And, if you are not doing the right exercise, reducing this embarrassing fat can be troublesome.
The side fat, often known as “love handles”, is the waist-to-hip part and is an important indicator of your overall health. Even if after doing rigorous sit ups and side bends you still seem to have cushions around your waist, there is something definitely wrong in your choice of moves. So, here we give you a set of exercises which will effectively reduce side fat and give a slim torso.
Side Fat Reduction Workouts Works Best:
1. Around the World Obliques:
How To Do:
- Stand with your legs wider than shoulder-width apart, toes turned out just a little bit, tailbone tucked. With a very light weight in your hands (5 pounds at most—or you can even hold a pillow—just to keep anchored so you don’t feel the move in your lower back) extend arms up straight above your head as far as you can.
- “It should really feel like a stretch,” says Stokes. Then, bend from the hips and reach your body as far as you can to the right, hips and shoulders square forward.
- At the last second when you can’t reach any more, rotate toward the floor.
- Twist your body back to face front, exhale and pull back up to center.
2. Side Bridge:
The side bridge is a good exercise to work the oblique muscles that lie beneath your side flab. Working and tightening these muscles will create a slimmer waistline. Lie on your right side on the floor or exercise mat.
How To Do:
- Support your upper body on your right elbow, place your left hand on your hips, stack and extend your legs.
- While exhaling, contract the muscles on the right side of your abdomen to lift your hips off the floor.
- Pause at the top of the movement then slowly lower back to the floor.
- Complete 10 to 20 repetitions then repeat the exercise with your left side.