2. Side Bridge:
The side bridge is a good exercise to work the oblique muscles that lie beneath your side flab. Working and tightening these muscles will create a slimmer waistline. Lie on your right side on the floor or exercise mat.
How To Do:
- Support your upper body on your right elbow, place your left hand on your hips, stack and extend your legs.
- While exhaling, contract the muscles on the right side of your abdomen to lift your hips off the floor.
- Pause at the top of the movement then slowly lower back to the floor.
- Complete 10 to 20 repetitions then repeat the exercise with your left side.
3. Plank Up-Downs:
This is an easy exercise. It will not only help you to get rid of love handles but also work on your upper body. It is also good for your arms. First, get into a plank position. Your arms should be straight just beneath your shoulders. Pull your abs in and squeeze your butt.
How To Do:
- Start with one arm and lower it down in plank position.
- Place the other arm after one arm is down.
- Move back to the fully extended plank by using one arm at a time.
- Keep your core tight.