Although many people including both teenagers and adults suffer from acne problems all around the world, surprisingly only a handful know how exactly to deal with them. Applying homemade facial masks is one of the greatest ways to treat acne as they can be made at home easily and are purely natural and harmless for your skin.
So, here are some of the best homemade acne facial masks for successful acne treatment.
Natural Face Masks:
1. Banana Peel
- Wash your skin with cool water and a milk cleanser, then pat dry with a clean towel.
- Eat a banana then cut the peel into small pieces.
- Massage skin with the inside of the banana peel for 10 minutes.
- If a piece turns brown, discard it and start with a fresh piece.
- Wait 20 minutes for skin to absorb nutrients.
- Repeat the process 2-3 times a day.