Are you worry about anti-aging face? Time and aging don’t stop for anyone. Since your face is the first impression you give to the world, wrinkles and sagging skin expose age in an instant. Facial exercises can tone and tighten the facial skin through controlled movements. Also, it boosts the production of collagen, providing you a youthful, perky look.
Anti-aging facial exercises:
Anti-aging face exercises may help tighten and tone the muscles and the overlying skin for a firmer, younger look.
1. Cheeky Face:
How To Do:
- Stand or sit straight.
- Inhale deeply, blow the cheeks out and keep the air inside.
- Then, transfer the air from a cheek to the other.
- Keep for as long as possible prior to you expel your breath in one controlled movement.
- Repeat around 8 or 10 times.
2. The flirty eyes:
How To Do:
- Place an index finger under each eye, pointing towards the nose.
- Hide the teeth and tease the top lip and bottom lip away from each other at the the mouth.
- Flutter the upper eyelids while gazing at the ceiling for 30 seconds.