POOCH, GUT, BEER belly, love handles—whatever you want to call it, that cushy area between your pecs and your lower half tends to be the most stubborn when it comes to weight loss.
The secret to losing fat is actually no secret at all. What it comes down to is this: Clean, balanced eating, consistent workouts and regular, restorative sleep. It sounds simple—and it is—but with today’s bustling lifestyle it gets harder and harder to shed unwanted pounds.
While it’s very difficult and rather impossible (according to some) to spot reduce fat, targeting body fat as a whole is your best bet to busting that belly. From the best fat burning workouts to the top food picks for fat loss—here’s what you need to know if you want rid yourself of that extra fluff.
Tummy Fat Loss Workouts That Works Best:
There is no better exercise that you can think of to reduce belly fat than crunches. It will help you to easily burn stomach fat and if this exercise is coupled with a proper diet intake, then you can see effective results in quick time.
How To Do:
- Lie flat on your back on a mat. Bent your knees with your feet touching the ground.
- Now place your hands just behind your head.
- Take a deep breath and lift your upper body off the floor. You need to exhale when you are lifting your body.
- When you bring your body back to its original position you need to inhale. Once you come up you need to exhale.
- Do this for 10 times and then repeat for two or three more sets.
2) Reverse Crunches:
This is another exercise that will help you to easily get rid of stomach fat.
How To Do:
- Lie with your back on a mat. Raise your knees with the feet planted on the ground.
- Keep both the hands on either side of your body.
- Push your feet in such a way that your thighs are perpendicular to the ground and your feet are off the ground.
- Now lift your back such that your knees bend towards your chest.
- Inhale when you plant your feet on the ground and exhale when you lift your back and move your knees towards the chest.
- Repeat this for 10 times and for two more sets.
3) Twist Crunches:
This exercise routine is very similar to crunch exercise and here you will have to rotate your shoulder in the direction of the other shoulder.
How To Do:
- Lie down on the mat with your hands behind your head.
- Bend your knees and make sure that the feet do not touch the ground.
- Now move your upper body towards your knees like the crunch exercise. But, here you will have to make sure that you twist your right shoulder towards your left and the left torso must be on the ground.
- Repeat the same way on the other side. Here, you lift your left shoulder towards the right with the right torso resting on the ground.
- Repeat the same procedure for 10 to 12 times.