Ginger is a root herb native to Asia that thrives in moist tropical soil. Ginger has been used as a culinary spice for over 4,400 years and as an herbal treatment for digestion, nausea and diarrhea for at least the last 2,000 years. You’ll also find ginger listed as an ingredient in many over-the-counter dietary supplements, even though there is no medical evidence to support ginger as having a direct effect on weight loss.
Ginger is included as part of a remedy for obesity in Ayurveda, a holistic doctrine that focuses on body type and balancing your body’s internal rhythms. To lose weight with ginger, incorporate Ayurvedic remedies to aid digestion.
Weight Loss Remedies with Ginger:
- Pour into a thermos of hot water. Per liter of water you need to take 50 grams of ginger and a small clove of garlic .
- Insist 15 minutes, then – drain. Drink this tea should be available during the day .
- This tea helps to lose weight most heavily .
- Drink ginger tea two to three times a day to help increase digestion.
- Ayurvedic medicine refers to increasing digestion as part of a remedy for obesity as “enhancing digestive fires.”