Maintaining a healthy diet is probably one of the best things you can do for hair growth. Juicing for hair growth can provide your follicles with the vitamin-C, iron, zinc and B-vitamins they need to stop from shedding, and can also increase your hair’s growth.
If you’re looking for a healthy and nutritious way to try and grow your hair, these nutrient-packed juices are for you. Not only can these juices boost hair’s growth, but they can also provide you with shiny, smooth, and more manageable hair.
1. Hair Growth Carrot Juice:
Turns out carrots are not just for Bugs Bunny, it is an excellent nutritional health drink, which is rich in beta-carotene that gives your hair a beautiful shine and color, restoring and strengthening the structure of hair follicles. It is also a good source of vitamin C, which helps in increasing blood flow to the scalp thereby aiding in hair growth. All you need to do is start your day with a glass of carrot juice – it’s healthy and will appeal to your taste buds as well.
- 5 Large Carrots, ends trimmed.
- ½ Cucumber.
- ½ Small beet.
- ½ cup milk.
Blend these ingredients with milk in a cup and serve it.
Benefits of Carrots for Hair:
- Galvanize your hairs.
- Makes your hair healthy and thick.
- Gives them a shiny and radiant texture.
- Controls in breakage and hair fall.
- Strengthens the hairs from root.
- Improves eye sight and blood circulation.
- Shelters from pollution, weather, etc.
- Boost the hair with radiant look.