2. Indian Gooseberry or Amla:
Indian gooseberry or amla is widely used in the hair treatments especially for hair loss or baldness. It is rich in vitamin C and iron, has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant and other exfoliating properties that help to keep the scalp away from the dust and other infections. It makes hair healthy by opening up the clogged hair follicles.
- Indian gooseberry juice-1 table spoon
- Lemon juice-1 table spoon
- Shower cap
- Pour amla pulp and lemon juice into a bowl.
- Mix well and apply this on bald patches.
- Massage it gently for few minutes and wrap in a shower cap.
- Leave overnight then wash with shampoo and water.
- Regularly follow this process.
3. Aloe Vera for Baldness:
Aloe vera contains a lot of vitamins and minerals which makes the hair to grow. The enzymes present in the aloe vera opens clogged hair follicles and controls the hair fall. It has anti-parasitic properties that help to clear the scalp infections.
- Aloe vera
- Lukewarm water
- Squeeze the gel from an aloe vera leaf.
- Apply this gel or juice on the scalp and massage for few minutes.
- Wait for few hours or overnight and rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this 3 – 4 times a week.
Note: You can use equal quantities of aloe gel and honey. Make sure to wash hair after 45 minutes
4. Fenugreek Seeds for Baldness:
Fenugreek is an excellent remedy to treat a range of hair problems. They have hormone precursors that help to replenish the hair growth. These seeds are good source of nicotinic acid and protein that helps to rebuild and strengthen the hair shafts.
- Fenugreek Seeds – 1 to 2 tablespoons
- Grind fenugreek seeds and add water to make a fine paste.
- Apply to the bald patches and let it sit for an hour or two.
- Rinse the hair with water and pat it dry
- Repeat the same process 2 – 3 times a week.