5. Coconut Oil for Baldness:
Coconut oil is one of the natural remedies for treating baldness. Simply dab some coconut oil on your head and massage it gently. Coconut oil stimulates hair follicles.
- Leave coconut oil overnight on the head and wash it off in the morning.
- You can also add a few drops of lemon juice in coconut oil.
- To prevent hair loss, massage with the mixed oil.
6. Licorice Root For Baldness:
This remedy works well even for male pattern baldness. It counteracts the hormone causing loss of hair, thus restoring natural hair growth
You Will Need:
- 1 teaspoon licorice root powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- A pinch of turmeric
- Shower cap
How To Do:
- Mix the licorice powder and turmeric in the milk and apply it on your scalp.
- Cover your head with a shower cap and leave it on overnight.
- Rinse your scalp and hair as usual in the morning.
- Repeat this thrice a week to see results in about a month’s time.
7. Olive Oil For Hair Baldness:
Olive oil blocks the hair loss hormones that are produced on the scalp. This reduces hair loss and promotes healthy hair growth. Olive oil also nourishes the skin on the scalp and keeps it infection-free.
You Will Need
- Virgin olive oil
How To Do:
- Heat the oil for a few seconds and apply it on the scalp.
- Massage the scalp for 4-5 minutes.
- Rinse your hair in the morning. If you are running short of time, leave the oil on for at least an hour.
- Repeat this thrice a week.