Cucumber is also known to be one of the greatest skin tightening home remedies. It is one of the best natural skin toners and has a refreshing and rejuvenating effect on skin. As more than ninety percent of a cucumber is made of water, it can help in keeping your skin hydrated.
- Ripe Avocado – 1 Slice
- Cucumber(Grated) – 1 tablespoon
- Aloe Vera Gel – 1 tablespoon
- Take the avocado pulp and mash it properly. Mix it with cucumber and aloe vera gel.
- Apply it on your face and neck and let it remain for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water. Splash cold water on your face afterwards to close the pores.
- Do it several times a week for better results.
5. Rose Water
Rose Water is useful for glowing skin and maintaining it. It has antioxidant properties which are helpful in strengthening skin cells and regenerating skin tissues. Rose water also has astringent properties which are helpful in cleaning pores and tone the skin. You can use it better after steaming as it help in tightening capillaries, red blotchiness, fine lines and wrinkles. It also gives a refreshed look to skin by hydrating and moisturizing it. Rosewater also helps maintain the skin’s pH balance,and also controls excess oil.
- First cleans your face with a face wash. Try to use natural face wash.
- Afterwards take a soft cotton ball and wet it in chilled rose water.
- Apply it on cleansed skin.
- It will tighten the pores and gently tone the skin.
Apart from having a lot of health benefits, Cinnamon also gives a variety of beauty benefits. Cinnamon is loaded with antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and astringent properties which helps in making your skin more beautiful. It closes the skin pores, make skin clear and tighten the saggy skin.
- Cinnamon – 1 tablespoon
- Honey – 2 tablespoon
- Mix both the ingredient. Spread this mixture over your cleansed face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and then splash cold water on your face.
- For better result use this treatment twice a week.
You have heard about Strawberry being called the “Queen of Fruits” because of its exceptional nutritional values. it is also packed with vitamin C, polyphenol and alpha-hydroxy acids which are great for your skin. Strawberry really helps in getting amazingly bright, glowing and youthful skin. Take these
- Strawberry – 3
- Lemon Juice – 2 tablespoon
- Yogurt – 1 tablespoon
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Mash the strawberries and mix it well with lemon juice, yogurt and honey.
- Apply this mask evenly on your face. Let it remain for 15-20 minutes.
- Afterwards rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Then splash col water on your face to close the pores.
- Do it 2-3 times a week for better results.
8. Tomato Juice
Tomatoes are great for your health as well as for your your skin. Eating tomatoes daily can surely help you in getting beautiful and glowing skin. Also you can try using them on your skin too.
Tomato has cooling and astringent properties, which help to get a tightening effect on skin. Also tomatoes are acidic in nature which help in reducing or even clearing acne on your skin. It contains a number of anti-oxidants which can reduce the effects of free radicals on the skin and also wrinkles on your skin too.
You can use lemon juice along with tomato pulp to prevent the signs of aging by tightening the skin.
- Just make a mixture of tomato pulp and lemon juice ad apply on the face.
- Leave it to dry for 10-15 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water after that.
- Do it 2-3 times a week for better result.
9. Banana Mask
Banana has lots of fats in it and it can be used to hydrate and moisturize your skin. Its minerals and vitamins give it anti-aging properties. It can help you in tightening saggy skin. Use it with olive oil and honey to repair the damaged skin cells. You will need
- Banana – 1/2
- Olive oil – 1 teaspoon
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Peel the banana and mash it properly without leaving any lumps. Mix it with honey and olive oil. Now
- apply the paste all over your face and neck. After 15 minutes rinse it with lukewarm water. Afterwards
- splash cold water on your face to close the pours.
- Do it twice a week for better results.
I hope you liked these natural remedies and will get benefits from it. Feel free to tell us your experience you get after using these remedies and contact us if you have any suggestion to give.