3. Lemon juice:
With its acidic nature and natural bleaching properties, lemon juice is one of the most effective remedies to lighten stretch marks.
- Simply cut a lemon, squeeze out the fresh juice and rub it gently onto the affected skin.
- Keep for about 10 minutes and then rinse off with a little warm water.
- Repeat a few times each day to see better results.
It may sound ridiculous, but sugar is one of the best home remedies for getting rid of stretch marks. Sugar is good to use to exfoliate your skin.
- Almond oil
- Lemon juice
- Thoroughly mix a tablespoon of sugar with a few drops of almond oil and lemon juice.
- Rub the mixture on the stretch marks for 10 minutes every day before you take a shower.
In about a month’s time you will notice that the stretch marks have begun to fade.
5. Potato Juice:
Because potatoes are rich in minerals and vitamins, potato juice helps with the restoration and growth of healthy skin cells.
- Potato Juice
- Cut a medium-sized potato into thick slices.
- Rub the potato slice over the stretch marks for a few minutes everyday.
- Let the juice dry thoroughly and then wash the area with lukewarm water.