6. Olive Oil:
Aside from the fact that olive oil makes food taste good, it is also known to have a lot of good properties that can be beneficial for people. It is no surprise that olive oil once again makes this list as one of the ingredients that can be used to help get rid of stretch marks. Olive oil contains anti oxidants that can help remove the stretch marks embedded on the skin.
- Olive Oil
- What you need to do is just place the olive oil on the part of the skin wherein stretch marks are present.
- Gently massage the olive oil on the skin so that it will slowly be absorbed.
- There are various nutrients that are present in olive oil and this is the reason why it should be left for about an hour before rinsing.
- This will be effective if done every day.
7. Egg white:
The white of the egg is rich in protein and this is useful in dealing with stretch marks.
- 2 Egg Whites
- Olive Oil
- Collect the whites from two eggs, whip gently and apply as a thick layer onto the marks.
- Once the egg pack has totally dried, rinse it out with water and then moisturize the area by applying some olive oil.
8. Castor oil:
Commonly used as a natural anti-aging and wrinkle remedy, castor oil is also excellent for removing age spots, moles, and pimples, along with remedying stretch marks and sagging skin.
- Make sure you only buy therapeutic grade USP cold pressed castor oil and apply some directly to any stretch marks or loose skin.
- Gently massage the oil in a circular motion for 5 to 10 minutes then wrap the area with a cotton cloth.
- Using a hot water bottle or heat pad, apply some heat to the affected area for half an hour or more.
- Be sure to do this every day for at least a month for positive results.