9. White Sandal Wood:
The cooling effects of sandalwood prevent skin marks and make it smooth.
- Take some powdered sandal wood and add water to make a paste.
- Apply it on the stretched skin.
- Alternatively, you can add milk cream, aloe Vera, rose water, almond oil, mashed papaya and lavender oil in it.
- Moreover, you can use sandalwood essential oil to get rid of stretch marks.
10. Exfoliation to remove stretch marks naturally:
Though exfoliation does not completely remove the stretch marks, it does help in reducing their unsightly appearance. This method is most effective when used together with a good stretch mark removal cream. Exfoliation removes debris and dead skin cells, allowing the cream to penetrate and work on eliminating stretch mark scars effectively. To exfoliate, you will need the following:
- Exfoliating scrub
- Skin firming lotion
Before you can begin the exfoliation process, you should begin by first preparing the skin using a damp towel placed over the affected area. Here’s how to exfoliate stretch marks and get rid of them fast.
1. Wet your palms and scrub the exfoliating product into the area that has been affected by the stretch marks
2. Gently rub it in a circular motion
3. Ensure you make about forty circles in the area that is affected
4. Rinse off your scrub
5. Reapply it in the same manner
6. Rinse the skin and gently pat it until dry
7. Apply a cream or lotion that contains a collagen ingredient
Repeat the exfoliation process each day, remembering to apply skin cream in the area that is affected
11. Exercise to eliminate stretch marks from weight gain:
It is recommended that you regularly do exercises at homes such as swimming, sit-ups, and abdominal crunches. The exercises help in toning your muscles, and in the process, helps get rid of the ugly stretch marks.