Legs! Who doesn’t want a pair of perfectly formed and shapely legs? You can show them off almost any time of day or place unlike the chest area or the abs (if you have them!). Luscious legs are an easy way to look fabulous, without seemingly trying. The perfect pair of legs requires a low body fat percentage (you need cardio and diet for that) and muscle for shapeliness. The bad news is, to get a pair of perfect pins you do have to put in the work. The good news is; Here below shows some Most Effective Exercises for Slim Legs.
Best Leg Workouts:
How To Do:
- You need a chair for this exercise. Place the chair away from you.
- Place your arms behind the chair and grab it.
- Put your feet together.
- Lean slightly forward and raise your right leg directly behind you and keep your knee straight.
- Squeeze your glutes and raise your leg as high as you can and go back to the starting position with control.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times and then perform it with the other leg.
- Do two sets.
2. Squat Pulse:
How To Do:
- Stand with your legs wider than shoulder width apart, turn toes out, and extend your arms straight in front of you.
- Next, squat down and keep the knees in line with your toes, while your ABS are squeezed and keep your back straight.
- Stay in squat position and go up and down.
- Move up and down 15 times and then stand up and relax.
- Do three sets of the exercise.