Face masks make a nice treat for your skin. With all the dirt, pollution and harsh conditions it can get exposed to, your regular skin care products and routine might not be enough to rejuvenate your skin and bring back its natural glow.
For acne-prone skin, however, not all face masks can do wonders but this mask give best results for acne.
Got some extra orange juice?
Try this orange with baking soda mask and see for yourself why we included it in this list. Apparently, orange juice has antioxidants that can protect the skin against free radicals. It also has the ability to tone done inflammation that can make acne worse.
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- Mix the two ingredients in a bowl until the fizz subsides.
- Apply a thin layer on your face and wait for around 15 minutes before rinsing off.
- Dry skin and apply moisturizer after.