Getting rid of the fatty, flabby rolls on your belly is one of the major benefits of incorporating fitness into your daily routine.
Subcutaneous fat, the fat that you can feel and grab, lies between your skin and abdominal walls. When this fat accumulates, it becomes loose and flabby, which causes stomach rolls to appear. Not only are stomach rolls unsightly, they increase your risks of developing preventable diseases, such as diabetes, heart disease and some cancers.
Here are two types of fat found in the body. Subcutaneous fat is located beneath the skin’s surface and is mostly just a cosmetic concern. Visceral fat lies deep inside your abdomen and surrounds your organs. Visceral fat is the most dangerous type of fat and often contributes to life-threatening medical conditions such as cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and stroke.
You cannot eliminate this fat by simply exercising your abdominal area. However, you can slim your waistline by making dietary changes and by performing exercises that will shed weight throughout your body.
Effective Exercises To Reduce Stomach Rolls Fat:
1. Vertical Leg Crunch:
How To Do:
- Lie with your back on the mat or the floor. Extend both your legs towards the ceiling and make sure that you cross one knee over the other.
- Now repeat the same what you have done in the crunch exercise.
- Breathe in when you lift and cross the knees and breathe out when you move your upper body towards your knees.
- Repeat this vertical crunch exercise for 10 to 15 times for three consecutive sets.
2. Side Crunch:
How To Do:
- This is same as the twist crunch exercise. The only difference is that you need to tilt your legs to the same side simultaneously with your shoulders
- The side crunch focuses on the muscles on your sides.
3. Bicycle Exercise:
No, you don’t need a bicycle for this. Thinking how you can do this? We’ll tell you.
How To Do:
- Lie on the floor and keep your hands either by your sides or behind your head as you do in crunches.
- Lift both your legs off the ground and bend them at the knees.
- Bring your right knee close to your chest, keeping your left leg away.
- Now take your right leg away and bring your left leg close to your chest.
- Keep doing this as if you are paddling a bicycle.