Yoga Poses to help Reduce Belly:
Practice some yoga poses and pranayama to lose belly fat. Yoga is a complete solution to any health issue. We always say that precaution is better than cure. So practice yoga regularly to reduce your belly fat and forget your any health issue. Because yoga will keep you fit and fine naturally.
Some of Recommended:
- Laughter Yoga
- Naukasana yoga
- Cat Cow Poses
New research recently shared in the The New York Times, shows that working out first thing in the morning (before you’ve even eaten breakfast) primes your body to burn belly fat all day long and speeds up your overall weight loss.Add enhanced energy levels to the mix and you’ve got the perfect excuse to drag your ass out of bed, instead of hitting snooze again.
Some of the Recommended exercises to reduce belly fat permanently:-
- Push ups
- Bicycle exercise
- Belly Breathing
- Lunge Twists
- Rolling Plank Exercises
- Stomach vacuum
To lose belly fat, get plenty of quality sleep. Sleep deprivation is stresses the body and can raise fat-storage hormone cortisol. Research by Columbia University showed that women who only get 5 hours sleep are almost twice as likely to be obese than women who get 7 hours sleep. The hormones (leptin and ghrelin) that control hunger are also thought to play a role, as insufficient sleep increases appetite, while reducing the feeling a satiety.
Finally Some recommended Tips to reduce belly fast:-
Belly fat gets deposited most easily, so it is removed with most difficulty.
- Avoid sleeping in the afternoon and also immediately after having meals.
- Add more soups and salads to your diet.
- Take sufficient amount of water every day.
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar a day vanishes belly fat.
- Sip a cup of hot water 10 minutes before and after every meal.It helps burn belly fat fast.
- Aerobic Exercise is Very Effective at Reducing Belly Fat
- Eating More Protein May be The Best Long-Term Strategy to Reduce Belly Fat
- Avoid Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Like The Plague
- Include one citrus fruit to your daily diet.(Citrus fruit: grapefruit, orange, lemon, and lime.
- Pinch some yellow juice into a glass of warm water and add some salt to it. Continue drinking this every morning to boost your metabolism
- Eat the Right Foods:-Chia Seeds,Dark Leafy Greens,Cayenne Pepper,Lean Meat,Fruit juices(Avocados), dark chocolate and whole grains.
Take Herbal Teas
- Losing belly fat just by spot exercising stomach won’t do. Exercise your entire muscle groups in whole body workouts.
- Walking, jogging, running, cycling, aerobics etc. increases your body’s capacity to burn more calories.
I wish all the best to you and your efforts to lose belly fat thank you..