Let’s be real: Nothing makes a girl feel better than having a good hair. It just makes everything else feel right in the world. And, for all you ladies who are trying to grow your hair out.
Here are the top 5 Oils that can help for hair Growth fast:-
Get Hot Oil Scalp Massages:
why not let them give you a hot oil scalp massage. This is one of the coolest tips for making your hair grow faster ever and it really works! Just heat up a hot oil treatment, rub it into your scalp, wait a little while, and you’ll see the difference your hair will feel thicker, softer, and longer While you can always use a store bought treatment, homemade hot oil treatments work just as well. Jojoba oil, coconut oil, olive oils, and most other oils you like will do wonders; just heat it up and apply thoroughly.
Being rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, especially omega-9 fatty acids, castor oil promotes hair growth naturally.
- As this oil is quite viscous, mix the castor oil with an equal amount of coconut, olive, or almond oil. Massage your scalp with it and leave it on for 30 to 45 minutes. Then shampoo your hair.
- You can also add essential oils, especially rosemary, peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender, or thyme oil, to the castor oil and then put it in your hair.
Its the best hair oil and gives healthy, soft, and lustrous hair. Coconut oil is a natural conditioner rich in vitamin E and antioxidants which repairs damaged hair. Coconut oil is known to penetrate into hair follicles and stimulating hair growth and moisturizes dry hair. Coconut oil makes hair softer and prevents hair breakage and split ends. Also, when herbs like bhringa, brahmi, curry leaves, and other ayurvedic ingredients are added to coconut oil, it becomes a miracle oil that cures all hair issues and makes hair grow faster in a short period of time.
Lavender oil is highly effective against nits and lice. It increases the circulation of blood in the scalp and also provides an anti-bacterial effect that keeps the scalp free from infections, improving the health of your hair.
- Take a little lavender oil and mix with either coconut or olive oil. Apply daily to your scalp.
- To make your own fresh lavender oil, take some olive oil in a glass bottle, drop in a few lavender sprigs, ensure they are submerged within the oil and keep in a dark place for a month or so.
- Massage a little of this oil daily onto your scalp and leave overnight.
- Wash your hair the next morning using a gentle, herbal shampoo.
A few drops of any of these products can be massaged directly into the scalp to stimulate the hair follicles and promote hair growth. Peppermint oil is also a good scalp simulator but must be diluted before application. Mix 3 drops of peppermint oil with 3 teaspoons of water and massage into the scalp. These oils can be purchased at herb shops and all are hypoallergenic and not harmful to the hair or scalp.