Aloe Vera is simply perfect to fight anything related to body and hair, naturally. It is used to cleanse pores and balance your pH levels. However, people do not know that aloe vera is good to prevent hair loss. Take two tablespoons of your shampoo in a bowl. Add one table spoon of aloe vera gel, coconut milk and ½ teaspoon of wheat germ. Mix it together and shampoo your hair with it.
A lot of people believe that this tip concerning how to make your hair grow faster doesn’t work well, but egg whites have been known for their healing properties and their ability to replenish hair and restore its softness and shine. Just crack open a few eggs, strain out the yolks, and make an egg white mask for your hair. Your hair will look ten times healthier instantly and will feel a lot stronger as well which, ultimately, will allow your hair to grow faster.
Indian Gooseberry (Amla):
There are many magical properties of amla, it is filled with antioxidants and vitamin C. Amla is good for healthy hair growth and is also known for improving the pigmentation of the hair. Mix 2 teaspoons of amla juice with 2 teaspoons of lime juice. Apply this mixture on the scalp and leave it to dry. Rinse off with warm water.
Garlic is majorly known for controlling hair fall. It boosts the circulation in the scalp and regenerates hair growth. Boil 7 to 8 cloves of crushed garlic with olive oil and apply it to the roots of the hair -follicles. Repeat this thrice a week to notice the difference.
Hibiscus Hair Mask:
- Regular scalp massage with few hibiscus leaves paste helps to increase blood flow and circulation ultimately promoting hair growth. They can also help to loosen up hair follicles and distribute your scalp’s sebum and keeps your scalp and hair from drying out.
- Hibiscus is very effective in improving hair growth and also helps in combating hair loss and dandruff problems. Application of simply hibiscus leaves and flower’s oil is believed to be beneficial for providing cooling and soothing sensation on the scalp. This plant when used as a conditioner and moisturizer for hair, it makes the hair soft, and shiny.
- You can add hibiscus leaves and flower paste in your normal henna pack to give softness and glossy shine to the hairs. Even simply applying its freshly prepared leaves paste once in every week can make fuller.
- Boil 200 ml of coconut oil along with 10-12 hibiscus flower petals. The oil slowly completely turns red while boiling it. Store this oil in a bottle once it gets cooled down. Massage gently your hair with this oil. This oil works great for treating hair fall problems and also helps in hair grow long fast.
- Grind few leaves and hibiscus flowers and use this paste as a shampoo on the scalp and hair. Keep it on for about 10-15 minutes then wash it with warm water. Or mix some amount of hibiscus powder with water (or rose water) and apply the mixture on your scalp. Wash it away after an hour with simple plain water.